Thursday, November 20, 2008

Do you have a sandwich container?



I've been remiss in posting because I knew I wanted to mention my new way of cutting back on using plastic sandwich bags, but it's a fairly minor thing so I kept putting it off. So finally, here it is. A few weeks ago I was at Ralph's and they had plastic sandwich containers made by Wonder Bread hanging in one of the aisles. OK, I haven't eaten Wonder Bread since I was still losing baby teeth, but this was kinda cute. I bought one for about $4. So now when I bring a sandwich to work, or just some bread to eat with a salad, etc., I'm not wasting a plastic bag. Woo-hoo!

I thought these were pretty common but when my coworker saw it he was jealous. He subsequently bought ones from Target made by Rubbermaid (he humored me and modeled it for me). He reported later that he had seen the Wonder Bread sandwich containers in the chips aisle at Albertson's. So now two out of three editors in my office own one of these handy containers. That's two-thirds of the editorial staff in one office. Wow! They're taking over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment